The Miami Heat, Wives Visit President Obama at the White House [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 29, 2013
The Miami Heat paid a visit to the White House to have a meet-and-greet with President Barack Obama.
It’s just one of the perks for winning the 2012 NBA championship. The Heat was joined by owner Micky Arison and the coaching staff while Obama honor the organization. The Heat presented the President with his own jersey with the number 44.
During Obama’s speech he singled out Lebron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh for being outstanding examples in the push for active and involved fathers. He even brought up Wade’s fashion by saying “check out the shoes.”
James couldn’t contain his excitement. He said, “mama I made it.” Check out a few photos and video from their visit below.
Watch the footage from the Heat’s visit below.
Photos via Instagram and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- LeBron James, Savannah Brinson Attend Miami Heat ‘Motown Revue’ Charity Event [Photos]
- Miami Heat Wives Give Savannah Brinson Surprise Bachelorette Party [Photos]
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade Shirtless on Miami Beach [Photos]
- Dwyane Wade Celebrates 32nd Birthday At Atlanta Club [Photos]
- NBA Player Dwyane Wade Kicks Ramon Sessions in Groin During Heat-Bobcats Game [Video]
- The Miami Heat Celebrate Winning Back-to-Back Championships at Story Nightclub [Photos/Video]