Man Claims Love And Hip Hop’s Karen King, Scrapp And Sas Tried to Kill Him
Rucuss staffApril 6, 2016
A man who claims he almost died by the hands of Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’s Karen King, Scrapp And Sas speaks out about who they really are.
During the season 5 premiere, we were introduced to King, Scrapp and Sas. The show focused more on Scrapp’s love life with a hint of drama that we will see doing the season. King was introduced as a “momager’ to her sons and rappers.
Turns out, King and her sons were three of six people arrested back in 2012 for assaulting and kidnapping the momager’s ex, Lyndon Baines Smith.
Now after the first episode has aired. Lyndon Smith, who shares the same father as Sas, is telling his side of the story. He claims they tried to kill him too. Read his comments below.
Smith also shared a photo of his father with his boys.
According to Starcasm, Scrapp, whose real name Will Cortez Robinson, was busted a couple of years ago for trafficking an unspecified amount of marijuana, which classified as a felony. Scrap is behind bars at the Taliaferro County Jail near Atlanta.
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Star Karen King Arrested For Identity Fraud [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Tommie is Wanted For Fraud?!
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Slaps MiMi Faust Backstage at Concert! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Star K. Michelle Says J.R. Smith Played Her [Video]
- MiMi Faust and Nikko Smith Release a Sex Tape [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Wants to Date J.R. Smith Again [Video]