The Letter Dr. Dre Wrote to Steal His Current Wife from Her NBA Husband [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 15, 2015
Before there were cell phones and social media, many relieved on writing letters and land lines.
Although its not as fast as today’s technology, it got the point across. Dr. Dre allegedly used letters to express his feelings for his future wife. Nicole Kendra Plotzker was married to Lakers point guard Sedale Threatt at the time, but that didn’t stop the rapper.
In 1995, Dre began pursing Nicole. In one alleged letter that has gone viral, Dre pleads with Nicole to leave Threatt. Read it below.
The letters seemed to have worked because in 1996, Dr. Dre married Nicole Threatt. They have two children together–a son, Truice, and a daughter, Truly.
Dre also has three other kids from previous relationships. His second oldest son died from a drug overdose.
Photos via Askkissy.com
More from Rucuss
- Apple Buys Dr. Dre’s Beats for $3 Billion [Details]
- Woman Plans To Hand Out Shaming Letters to Chubby Kids On Halloween [Details]
- Ciara And Future’s Baby Mama Brittni End Feud, Hangs Out With All His Baby Mamas [Photos]
- Man Confronts Alleged Predator Who Tried to Meet Up With 15-Year Old [Video]
- Royce Reed Says Dwight Howard Has Eight Baby Mamas! [Details]
- Couple Alert: Iggy Azalea and NBA Player Nick Young [Photos]