The Game Agrees To Fight Stitches, But Under Two Conditions
Rucuss staffDecember 16, 2015
The Game is tired of the relentless begging.
The Compton rapper has finally agreed to give Stitches the fight he’s been begging for. Stitches has been eager to fight The Game after he was caught on video being knocked out by someone in the rapper’s entourage in Miami.
In an Instagram post shared Tuesday night, The Game wrote: “I’ll fly you 1st class to California & @NickyDsss will f*ck yo bum ass up #WhiteboyVSWhiteboy !!!!” If Stitches survives the preliminary match-up, Game says he’s willing to go head-up with the Miami miscreant. “I will fight yo pussy ass for FREE in the middle of the street after you sign a waver that you can’t sue me or press charges cause I’m tired of you pussy’s talkin tough on the internet then calling the cops & gettin lawyers after you get pounded out.” [sic]
Stitches and his fans have been relentlessly harassing Game on social media about a fight. He allegedly signed a contract for a celebrity boxing match between the two, which was co-signed by Celebrity Boxing Federation CEO Damon Feldman..
In recent weeks, Stitches has gone 0-for-2, suffering a knockout at the hands of Game’s manager and also getting jumped by some of his crew a few days later.
Watch Stiches get knocked out by The Game’s manager below.
More from Rucuss
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- The Game Signs $1 Million Deal With Phantom Smoke Hookah Pens [Photos]
- The Game Leaves Waiter a $6,000 Tip! [Photo]
- The Game Talks About Meek Mill Beef & Sex With Kardashians On ‘Wendy’
- The Game Buys Bugatti Veyron For Birthday, Then Celebrates With Friends at Club [Photos]
- Say What: Did The Game Punch NBA Player Brandon Jennings?!