The Best & Worst Dressed At the 2012 BET Awards [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 2, 2012
The 2012 BET Awards was packed with great performances and tributes at Los Angeles’ Shrine Auditorium Sunday night.
Samuel L. Jackson handled the hosting duties for the night with stars like Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Solange and Birdman sitting front row to watch the show.
The Shrine was packed with plenty of star power for the night. Big Sean, Soulja Boy, Flo Rida, Melissa Ford, Monica, Faith Evans, LaLa Anthony, Kerry Washington and Jamie Foxx were among plenty of celebs in attendance. Check out the photos below.
Kerry Washington in Altuzarra from the Resort 2013 collection.
Flo Rida and Melissa Ford
Jermain Dupri and guest
Spike Lee and wife Tonya Lewis
Swizz Beatz in Givenchy.
Willow and Jaden Smith
Selita Ebanks in Falguni & Shane Peacock sequin-embroidered bodysuit from 2012 Spring collection.
Taraj P. Henson in Zamen Jamal.
Meagan Good and husband Devon Franklin
Monica and her husband Shannon Brown
Wendy Raquel Robinson
Singers Michelle Williams and Letoya Luckett
Tyrese, Ginuwine and Tank
Mindless Behavior, Samuel Jackson and wife LaTanya
Rick Ross and Wale
Terry Crews and his wife Rebecca
Samuel Jackson and his wife LaTanya Richardson
Craig Wayans and Damian Wayans
Marlo Hampton in Givenchy
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Sit Front Row at 2012 BET Awards
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- 2014 Met Ball: Rihanna, Beyonce, Tom Brady, Kim Kardashian & More [Photos]
- Rihanna, Chris Brown & Drake Will All Be Seated Next to Each Other at MTV Awards