The Award for Craziest Mug Shot Goes to NFL Player Desmond Bryant! [Photo]
Rucuss staffFebruary 26, 2013
Oakland Raiders player Desmond Bryant must have had one helluva Sunday night.
The defensive tackle was arrested in Miami on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief after allegedly causing a commotion at a neighbor’s house while inebriated and shirtless. Bryant was booked at 9:24 a.m., according to Miami-Dade County records. He was held on $1,000 bail.
By the looks of his mug shot he should have been charged with something else. Imagine doing a Google search of your name and this photo pops up. Pop a Molly and I’m sweating…WOO!
Bryant, who went undrafted out of Harvard, is set to become an unrestricted free agent March 12. He had four sacks in eight starts for the Raiders last season. Bryant has been with the team four years.
Wonder how many teams will want this guy now?
More from Rucuss
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Debuts $55,000 Presciption Pill Covered Backpacks [Photos]
- Say What: Canada Has Crack Pipe Vending Machines!
- Man Who Set Home On Fire With Burning Bible Blamed ‘Homosexual Demon’ [Details]
- NFL Player Darren McFadden Buys a $90,000 Hologram Chain [Photos/Video]
- Former NFL Player Kwame Harris Being Sued By Ex-Boyfriend [Details]
- List of Major League Teams Running Out of Fans