Teyana Taylor is The Face Of Crooks & Castles Fall Collection [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 30, 2013
Teyana Taylor is showing off her abs in the new fall campaign of Crooks & Castles.
The G.O.O.D. music artist rocks snapbacks and streetwear from the new women’s line. The collection is broken down into four divisions that include Les Voleurs, Crimewave, Flowerbomb and Thuxuary 2.0.
Crooks & Castles hopes to cater to the “lady villain.” The collection has a running theme adorned across a few of the tees and Varsity emblems that reads, ‘All I Need In This Life Of Sin Is Me & My MAC 10.’
Check out more photos of Teyanna rocking Crooks & Castles below.
Taylor takes over modeling duties from good friend Karrueche Tran. Chris Brown’s ex modeled clothes from the summer line. If you love the pieces, you can check them out at Crooks & Castles.
Photos via Crooks & Castles
More from Rucuss
- Teyana Taylor Shows Off Her Killer Abs For Complex [Photos]
- Adidas Drops Teyana Taylor, Reportedly Over Rihanna Beef [Details]
- Teyana Taylor And Iman Shumpert Are Expecting A Baby [Details]
- Iman Shumpert Delivers Fiancé Teyanna Taylor’s Baby
- Teyana Taylor Talks Losing Virginity, Brandon Jennings & Feeling Betrayed By Tae Heckard
- Trina, Teyana Taylor Team Up for Ka’Oir Photo Shoot [Photos]