Texas Man Tries to Access Michelle Obama’s Bank Account, Claims She Adopted Him! [Details
Rucuss staffAugust 16, 2013
A Texas man walked into a Chase Bank in Bryan, Texas and claimed he was Michelle Obama’s adopted son.
Then Johnnie Fletcher Gooden Jr. demanded access to the First Lady’s bank account. The bank teller quickly determined Gooden was not who he said he was and asked him to leave. He refused despite being told that Mrs. Obama doesn’t have an account there.
When the police arrived to question the man, the Houston Chronicle reported he had told them that “Mrs. Obama contacted him through Facebook and adopted him, and he was now trying to get money out of her bank account.” But the 29-year-old suspect stopped talking when he was challenged by officers over his claims.
Bryan Police then ran Gooden’s information for a warrant check and found he was already wanted for two charges, “one for assault on a public servant and one for resisting arrest, search or transport,” said Kelley McKethan, Bryan Police’s public information officer. Police arrested Gooden but before getting into the patrol car, he confessed he had 6.1 grams of marijuana in his left pocket.
Gooden is being held at Brazos County Detention Center on $52,000 bail, but faces no charges for his claims concerning the Obama family.
More from Rucuss
- Michelle Obama Hits a Few Balls at US Open
- Michelle Obama Covers Vogue, President Obama Admits She Upgraded Him [Photos]
- Coroner: Rodney King’s’ Accidental Drowning Involved Drugs
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Suspect Blasts Police For Posting His Photo On Facebook [Details]
- George Zimmerman, DMX Boxing Match Will More Than Likely Be Fixed