Terrence J and Rocsi Diaz Are Leaving BET’s 106 & Park
Rucuss staffMay 17, 2012
BET’s 106 & Park hosts Rocsi Diaz and Terrence J are leaving the show after seven years.
Rocsi, who is also a host of a national syndicated radio show, wants to pursue an acting career. She is said to be packing up her bags and moving to Hollywood. The Honduran-Chilean has already scored a role in a project starring Lynn Whitfield, the New York Post reports.
Terrence J will continue his budding acting career. He’s already scored parts in the hit movie Think Like a Man, Burlesque, Stomp the Yard 2 and BET’s The Game. Terrence J has also scored big in the love department as well, dating model Selita Ebanks.
Rocsi and Terrence were selected as the hosts after a national ‘New Faces Talent Search’ in 2005. Terrence didn’t make the cut during his first audition but he drove to another city and won the gig. Rocsi, who was a DJ at Chicago’s Power 92, beat out contestants in that city to land the job.
Good luck guys!
More from Rucuss
- Terrence J Replaces Ryan Seacrest As New Co-Host of E! News
- Terrence J And Rocsi Diaz Officially Announce Departure From BET’s 106 & Park [Video]
- Bow Wow Debuts as New Host of BET’s 106 and Park, Explains Why He Took Job
- Ice-T Reaction to Coco and Another Man in Vegas: ‘She’s Made Me Look and Feel Like Sh-t’
- Meagan Good Performs At Pussycat Dolls Burlesque Saloon For Her Bachelorette Party [Photos/Video]
- Mya, Wale, Kevin Durant, Draya & More Party at the ToXic Day Party in Hollywood [Photos]