Terrence Howard Says Wife Michelle Is A Racist, Violent, Jealous Monster
Rucuss staffDecember 20, 2011
Actor Terrence Howard doesn’t want to be viewed as a wife beater.
After his estranged wife Michelle accused him of beating her and making death threats in divorce papers, he now wants to set the record straight. Howard claims his wife is an alleged monster who hates black people.
According to Terrence, she routinely called him “monkey” or “n!gger.” He claims she turned from a “loving, gentle” person into a crazy woman who once threatened to have him killed by Russian mobsters.
In court documents, Howard notes that Michelle is not black, and claims that when she would get upset with him, she would scream things such as:
- “[I] never wanted to marry a n!gger in the first place”
- “[I] definitely didn’t want to be the step mother of some n!gger kids.”
He also alleges his wife threatened to have him “clipped” if he went to police and bragged, “I have a lot of Russian friends who would do it as a favor.” Howard also claims Michelle has major jealousy issues. She allegedly attacked him with a bottle after accusing him of talking with other women.
He claims this happened on two separate occasions but he never retaliated. Terrence has asked the court to issue a restraining order against Michelle. A hearing in their case is set for Jan. 17.
Michelle already has one against him. She was granted a temporary restraining order against the actor after she claimed he beats and threatens to kill her. She filed court documents claiming Terrence began making threats and beating her up just seven days after the couple got married in January 2010.
She filed for divorce in February 2011. Howard has denied everything.
In the documents, Michelle claims Howard “slugged me across my face and neck” and threatened to throw her off a balcony.
Michelle also claims in documents:
- Said, “If you tell anyone about my business, I’ll kill you and no one will ever know.”
- Smacked her in the face, chipping her tooth with his wedding ring.
- Yelled, “B!tch, walk home. That’s my car, I pay for it.”
- Said, “I’ll hit a woman quicker than I’d hit a man.”
- Threw her to the ground in a parking lot.
It is apparent that these two hate each other. This has to go down as one of the nastiest celebrity divorce cases ever!
More from Rucuss
- Terrence Howard’s Wife is Threatening to Release Sex Tapes! [Details]
- Spitsville! Heidi Klum And Seal Will File For Divorce! [Details]
- Terrence Howard Ordered to Stay Away From Ex Wife, She Shows Massive Black Eye! [Photos]
- Deion Sanders’ Aunt Allegedly Attacks Pilar At Their Home! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Deion Sanders Files For Divorce Again