Terrence Howard Says His Love Scenes With Oprah Were Wonderful! [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 5, 2013
Actor Terrence Howard is doing his media rounds for his new movie, Dead Man Down.
But that didn’t stop journalists from asking about the upcoming film, The Butler, which he stars alongside of Oprah Winfrey. When asked what it was like working with the Billionaire he revealed more than expected.
Howard revealed how he ended up making out with Oprah in the Lee Daniels-directed film. The drama is based on the true story of White House butler Eugene Allen, who served eight Presidents until his retirement in 1986.
“Oprah and I had such chemistry,” Howard revealed. “To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol’ bitties. I mean, she’s such a lovely, voluptuous woman. To be able to — she’s very, very, very beautiful. *bites lip* That was wonderful. That was wonderful.”
In October, Oprah tweeted the above photo from the set with the caption: “And THAT’s a Wrap! Terrence Howard and me in our goodbye ‘love scene.”
Watch Howard talk about Oprah below.
More from Rucuss
- Oprah, Mariah Carey, Fantasia, Forest Whitaker & More Attend ‘The Butler’ Premiere [Photos]
- Oprah’s Chai Teas Will Be Sold At Starbucks! [Details]
- Check Out Oprah’s $14 Million Colorado Home With 56 Ft. Wine Mine [Photos]
- Oprah Winfrey Doesn’t Regret Not Having Kids [Details]
- Oprah Says Racism in Switzerland Kept Her From Buying Expensive Bag! [Details]
- Oprah Winfrey Cooks Thanksgiving Dinner! [Photos]