Terrell Owens’ Wife Rachel Snider Wants Divorce, Thinks He Used Her For Money
Rucuss staffFebruary 7, 2014
Former NFL player Terrell Owens is already headed to divorce court.
Owens married his estranged wife Rachel Snider in a secret ceremony on Jan. 23 in a California courthouse. But things quickly went south when Snider suspected Owens used her for money.
Now Snider, a postal worker from Texas, wants a divorce. According to TMZ, Snider has left TO and is planning to file for divorce.
“I felt in love … and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken,” Snider told TMZ.
Snider claims Owens used her so he could get a $2 million loan for a home in Sherman Oaks, Calif. It seems plausible being that Owens has had his fair share of financial problems over the years.
Well, at least Snider and Owens didn’t spend a lot of money on a wedding.
More from Rucuss
- Terrell Owens Marries Girlfriend Rachel Snider [Details]
- Terrell Owens Says He Doesn’t Need His Wife’s Money [Details]
- Say What: Terrell Owens Reportedly Has Another Baby On the Way?!
- Terrell Owens’ Wife Rachel Snider Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Bench Warrant Issued for Terrell Owens
- Terrell Owens Faces Foreclosure On Two of His Dallas Homes [Details]