Terrell Owens’ Wife Rachel Snider Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
Rucuss staffFebruary 13, 2014
Former NFL star Terrell Owens’ estranged wife Rachel Snider is not taking their separation very good.
Snider was allegedly hospitalized over the weekend after an “apparent suicide attempt,” TMZ reports. There is no indication of what happened, but a lot of people have wished Snider well in her recovery through her Twitter timeline.
Snider and Owens are headed for divorce after just two weeks of marriage. Snider claims Owens married her so he could obtain a $2 million loan for a home.
TMZ noted that Snider previously stated on Twitter that she had been hospitalized for a “broken heart.” One Twitter follower who asked what happened was told she is simply “broken down” at the moment.
Snider tweeted she holds no bad feelings towards TO on Sunday.
Hopefully, Snider can recover emotionally from the divorce.
More from Rucuss
- Terrell Owens Says He Doesn’t Need His Wife’s Money [Details]
- Terrell Owens Marries Girlfriend Rachel Snider [Details]
- Say What: Terrell Owens Reportedly Has Another Baby On the Way?!
- Terrell Owens’ Wife Rachel Snider Wants Divorce, Thinks He Used Her For Money
- [Audio] Terrell Owens Assistant’s 911 Call, Says TO May Have Attempted Suicide
- Terrell Owens Asks Judge To Lower Child Support Payments