Terrell Owens Marries Girlfriend Rachel Snider [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 24, 2014
Former NFL player Terrell Owens has secretly married his girlfriend.
Owens and Rachel Snider, a postal worker from Texas, exchanged vows at a courthouse in Norwalk, Cali. According to TMZ, the couple did not even take the time to exchange rings. TO quietly obtained a marriage license sometime around the New Year.
Owens and Snider are rumored to have been dating for a few months. The couple applied as husband and wife to purchase a new home in Los Angeles in early December. It’s unclear how long they have been dating, because they have been able to remain out of the public eye.
The 40-year-old ex-wide receiver, who played 15 seasons in the NFL, has never been married before but has four children with four baby mamas. Snider, who is from Vidor, Texas, is 33 years old and has one child.
Owens, who had quite a rep as a serial dater, is rumored to have another baby on the way by a California woman. He’s had quite a run of bad luck over the recent years.
Owens been plagued with money woes, he has been hounded by the feds for back taxes, taken to court by a couple of his baby mamas for child support, and dealt with property foreclosure issues.
More from Rucuss
- Terrell Owens Says He Doesn’t Need His Wife’s Money [Details]
- Terrell Owens’ Wife Rachel Snider Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
- Terrell Owens’ Wife Rachel Snider Wants Divorce, Thinks He Used Her For Money
- Say What: Terrell Owens Reportedly Has Another Baby On the Way?!
- Bench Warrant Issued for Terrell Owens
- Terrell Owens Rushed to Hospital, Cops Called Last Thursday