Teen Mom Star Farrah Abraham Says Kourtney Kardashian’s Pregnancy Is Fake
Rucuss staffDecember 3, 2011
Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham had a few choice words for Kourtney Kardashian.
Abraham, who stars in the MTV reality series that chronicled her pregnancy, went on twitter to give her thoughts on Kourtney’s second pregnancy. Abraham tweeted, “I’m shocked Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again, Did she not learn anything from TEEN MOM? Maybe its a fake pregnancy, like kims wedding SAD.”
Kourtney, in response, pointed out the differences between her situation and Abraham’s. Kardashian tweeted, “I’m 32 years old! I may look young, honey, but don’t get it twisted.”
Kourtney’s boyfriend and father to her son Mason, Scott Disick, jumped in on the twitter battle. He tweeted, “Were not teenagers ya f*cking moron. I just thought she was some shit stain on twitter, no? RT
@KhloeKardashian I don’t even know who this person is? How do u? ”
Abraham responded, “Double standards in this world? Yes & guess what! age and money honestly do not change a persons poor choice . Quit making excuses:) 4 all who misunderstood: regards to kourtney K.~ I hope she takes her relationship w/her boyfriend more serious 4 their children-take care.”
More from Rucuss
- Kourtney Kardashian is Pregnant Again!
- Teen Mom Star Farrah Abraham Sells Sex Tape, Looks Forward to Getting Master’s Degree [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Thanks Jimmy Kimmel For Hooking Her Up With Kanye West [Video]
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Scott Disick Banned From Dancing With the Stars Over Kristin Cavallari Fling
- Pregnant Beyonce On Jay-Z: I Hate The Way He Smells Now