Teen Inks McDonald’s Receipt On His Arm! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2014
Norway native Stian Ytterdahl enjoyed his visit to McDonald’s so much that he had his receipt permanently tattooed on his right arm.
Yes, you read that correctly. The 18-year old has the receipt from his visit on March 24th on his arm. It was the first time he tasted McDonald’s fast food. After he left the restaurant, his friends encouraged him to tattoo the receipt on his arm for posterity.
“It’s funny to think that I have a tattoo no-one else has before,” Ytterdahl told Romereskes Blad. “Now I’m a living billboard, but I think all this is just fun. Maybe it’s not as fun when I’m 50 or 60 years old, but it’s my choice.”
Communications Director of McDonald’s in Norway Margaret Brusletto denied that the tattoo was a publicity stunt. “We’re obviously talking about a very loyal customer,” she said.
Photos via Mirror.co.uk
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- VIDEO: McDonald’s Employee Smacksdown Customer
- Lebron James’ New McDonalds Commericial
- Subway Sandwiches Will No Longer Have Chemical Found In Yoga Mats
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Taylor Swift Watches Her Boyfriend Harry Styles Get a New Tattoo [Photos]