Taylor Swift, Harry Styles Call It Quits After ‘Blow-Up Fight’ [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 8, 2013
It’s a wrap for Taylor Swift and Harry Styles’ relationship.
Swift, 23, and Styles, 18, ended their relationship after a ‘blow up’ fight on vacation in Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands, Page Six reports. A source told the New York paper Swift was seen looking sad as she took a boat back to the airport on Jan. 4.
Although Swift left the island, Styles stayed and was spotted in a hot tub full of people, including billionaire Richard Branson.
According to the family who spent time with the Swift and the One Direction singer, the lovebirds appeared to be happy 24 hours before the alleged split.
“I can’t believe they broke up,” Kris Held, the mother of the family said via PerezHilton. “This is so surprising; they looked so adorable together when we met them. Harry was joking around with my husband and taking pictures with all of my girls; he was so sweet.”
Swift and Styles were dating for two months before the split.Reps for both stars have yet to comment on the reported breakup, but Swift’s recent tweet speaks volumes.
Photos via Cambio, Mmm-Mag and Us Magazine
More from Rucuss
- Kelly Rowland Confirms Engagement, Says It Happened On Skype [Details]
- Couple Alert: Taylor Swift, One Directions’ Harry Styles on Date [Photos/Video]
- Chelsea Handler: Taylor Swift is a Virgin, Angelina Jolie is a Demon! [Video]
- Say What: Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood Hate Each Other! [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Posts Video of Kanye West & Taylor Swift’s ‘Famous’ Discussion
- Taylor Swift Celebrates 25th Birthday with Beyoncé, Jay Z, & Justin Timberlake [Details]