Taylor Swift Watches Her Boyfriend Harry Styles Get a New Tattoo [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 20, 2012
Taylor Swift and One Direction’s Harry Styles continues to enjoy each other’s company.
The lovebirds were spotted at Shamrock Tattoo Parlor in Los Angeles where Styles added more ink to his growing collection of tattoos. Freddy Negrete, the artist, inked Styles’ arm with a giant pirate-type ship. He posted a photo of the couple and his new ink on his Instagram account on Tuesday night.
Take a closer look at the art work below.
Styles likes nautical-themed ink. He got two swallows tattooed on his chest in early November.
“I like that kind of style of tattoos, like the old sailor kind of tattoos. They symbolize traveling, and we travel a lot!” he explained to Us Weekly last month.
This is Styles 20th tattoo.
Photos via Instagram and Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert: Taylor Swift, One Directions’ Harry Styles on Date [Photos/Video]
- MLB Star Matt Kemp Gets Huge Chest Tattoo of Grandparents [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Taylor Swift, Harry Styles Call It Quits After ‘Blow-Up Fight’ [Details]
- Future Says He’s Single, Amid Blac Chyna Rumors
- Lil Wayne Shows Off Two New Face Tattoos [Photos]