Tammy Rivera Explains Why She Took Waka Flocka Back, Tells Fans to Mind Their Business
Rucuss staffAugust 31, 2016
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Tammy Rivera and Waka Flocka went through a rough patch in their marriage for a few months.
Rivera left the rapper after he cheated on her while he was on the road doing shows. But after plenty of begging on social media, the couple have reconciled. Now Rivera is sharing why she gave the Atlanta rapper a second chance on SnapChat.
“People need to mind their business,” Rivera said. “I felt like my husband fought for his life back. I’m going to fight to make this marriage work with the help from God, I’m going to stick to my vows until otherwise.”
Many of Rivera’s fans do not agree with her decision. They made sure she knew on social media. Check out a few comments below.
Rivera may need to keep her life private while LHHATL is on hiatus.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Waka Flocka Elopes With Fiancee Tammy Rivera [Details]
- Woman Puts Waka Flocka On Blast, Snaps Photo While In Bed With Him
- Miami Stripper Threatens to Release Sex Tape With Waka Flocka, He Denies It
- Waka Flocka Gets Engaged on His Birthday! [Photos]
- Waka Flocka Flame Hospitalized For Smoking Too Much Weed?!
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Tammie Grant Confirms Past Romance With Stevie J, But Denies Being Pregnant