Tamera Mowry-Housley, Tamar Braxton, Adrienne Bailon Land New Talk Show [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 2, 2013
Daytime television will get a dose of sassiness this summer.
Tamar Braxton, Tamera Mowry-Housley and comedian Loni Love will be the hosts of Fox’s new talk show, The Real, airing July 8 for a summer test run. Former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon and the Style Channel’s Jeannie Mai will also be amongst the cast that will give their views on what’s hot, what’s not, hot topics, lifestyle discussions and more in a hot-topic “roundtable” format.
The show, which has been picked up by select Fox stations was created by Telepictures Productions. It will serve as a younger (everyone’s under 40), totally diverse version of daytime’s biggest panel shows, The View and The Talk.
These ladies are no strangers to television. Braxton stars in Tamar & Vince, Braxton Family Values and on her best friend’s talk show Tiny Tonight. Mowry-Housley stars in Tia & Tamera Take 2 while Loni Love on Chelsea Lately and Bailon in Empire Girls.
More from Rucuss
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Gets Wrapped In Lettuce For PETA [Photos/Video]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Gross: Tia Eats Tamera’s Placenta and Likes It! [Video]
- The Game Goes On Drunken Rant About 50’s Effen Vodka, Kehlani
- The Game Accuses Tiffney Cambridge Of Keeping Him From His Kids
- The Game Leaves Waiter a $6,000 Tip! [Photo]