Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris Reveals Photos From the Set of ‘Tiny Tonight’
Rucuss staffNovember 16, 2012
Family Hustle star Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris has a new talk show in the works.
The Former member of Escape has begun taping her new VH1 show, Tiny Tonight, and she revealed photos from the set. Tiny, along with Tamar Braxton, Trina, Claudia Jordan and Shekinah Jo will all appear on the show.
The hour-long show will have the co-hosts discussing a variety of topics, which include politics and daily events. Earlier this year, Harris spoke about the project, which she compared to daytime talk show The View.
“I’ve been wanting to do a late night talk show with my homegirls, my friends, for a while now,” Tiny told VH1 Big Morning Buzz Live. “So I’ve got my new show, it’s called Tiny Tonight. It’s gonna be the first late night talk show on VH1.”
Tiny Tonight is due to premiere Sunday, Dec. 9 on VH1. Check out a few photos that Tiny posted on Twitter from the set below.
Claudia Jordan, Tamar Braxton, Tiny, Trina
Tamar posted the photo above and tweeted, “My best friend @TinyMajorMama and I have been talking about doing this for over 10 years! #lookatGOD”
Tiny and friend/hairstylist Shekinah Jo
Trina and Claudia
Photos via Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Joseline Hernandez Responds to Tamar Braxton & Claudia Jordan Man Comments on Tiny Tonight
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Kandi Burruss Marries Todd Tucker In Atlanta [Photos]
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- Tiny, Toya Wright, Tamar Braxton & More Help T.I. Celebrate His 32nd Birthday [Photos]
- T.I., Tiny, Toni Braxton & More Attend Tamar Braxton Baby Shower [Photos]