Tameka Raymond Takes Son Kile Glover Off Life Support
Rucuss staffJuly 21, 2012
Tameka Foster Raymond and ex-husband Ryan Glover took their 11-year old son, Kile Glover, off of life support.
Kile, who is also the step son of Usher, was allegedly declared brain-dead by doctors on July 8th following a jet-ski accident on Lake Lanier in Atlanta. Tameka went on Twitter to ask for prayers on July 11. She tweeted, “#Pray4Kile.” She also changed her Twitter background and avatar to a picture of Kile to garner support.
Kyle and an unidentified 15-year old girl were floating in inner tubes when they were struck by a man on a jet ski. Glover was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water and airlifted to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. His friend was treated for a cut on the head and a broken arm.
Celebrities who knew Tameka, Ryan and Usher sent their condolences on Twitter, confirming Kile was taken off life support.
DJ GreggStreet tweeted,”Lil RG is an angel now, Ryan, Tameka, Usher, and the whole Glover family we gotta make him proud.
FrankSki tweeted,” Crying! I will miss you Kyle! Trying to be strong for my foundation trip today. Sometimes life is so unfair.
Kim Zolciak tweeted,”Prayers to Tameka Raymond and family. NO mother should have to bury their child. Such a sad situation.
Valiesha Butterfield tweeted,”Completely heartbroken. Fly angel fly. Our prayers are with the entire Glover family. Love you @TamekaRaymond.
Our condolences to the entire family.
More from Rucuss
- Usher’s Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident [Details]
- Tameka Raymond Thanks Fans For Support, Speaks on Custody Battle With Usher
- Tameka Raymond Denies Mental Disorder, Wants More Time With Kids [Video]
- Jeffrey Hubbard Found Guilty in Death of Usher’s Stepson [Details]
- Usher Talks to Oprah About Marriage, Sleeping With Bridesmaid & Relationship With Mom [Video]
- Tameka Raymond Talks About Usher Sleeping With Bridesmaid in First Interview Since Custody Ruling [Video]