Tameka Raymond Responds to Losing Primary Custody of Kids
Rucuss staffAugust 25, 2012
This hasn’t been the best year for Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Raymond.
Raymond loss her 11-year old son Kile a month ago after he suffered a brain injury during a jet ski accident. Now she’s losing her two youngest sons. A judge awarded Usher primary custody of their sons, Usher V & Naviyd. The ruling ends a bitter custody battle that spanned months.
The details of the ruling and Raymond’s parenting rights were not revealed. But its clear that there will be very different living situations amongst both households. Usher hasn’t made a public statement about the ruling, but he did manage to release his music video for the song Dive on Saturday.
Raymond responded to the ruling via Twitter. The 41-year old tweeted:
Raymond didn’t mention any names but its pretty clear she’s talking about Usher and her friend and godmother to her children, Linda Brock-White. She testified against Raymond just days after going on vacation with Tameka and the children.
Brock-White testified that Tameka was a “bad mother.” Usher also accused Tameka of having a bad temper and attacking him and his girlfriend.
Tameka accused Usher of being a drug user and a cheater. She claims he allegedly slept with two of her bridesmaids.
It’s a shame that these two couldn’t come to some sort of agreement outside the courtroom.
More from Rucuss
- Usher Wins Case: Tameka Raymond Loses Custody of Her Two Youngest Sons
- Jeffrey Hubbard Found Guilty in Death of Usher’s Stepson [Details]
- Tameka Foster Says Usher Is On Drugs, Pop Star Refuses Drug Test
- Tameka Raymond Ain’t Thinking About Usher, Shows Off New Man! [Photos]
- Usher’s Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident [Details]
- Say What: Tameka Raymond Says She Was Hacked After Son’s Penis Photo Surfaces on Instagram [Details]