Tameka Foster Says Usher Is On Drugs, Pop Star Refuses Drug Test
Rucuss staffNovember 30, 2011
The drama continues to unfold surrounding Usher and Tameka Foster’s custody battle.
Foster claims Usher is on drugs. She wants him to take a drug test to prove he’s clean. She believes Usher is getting high judging from his “subpar” performance in Germany, Page Six reports.
Usher had a questionable performance in Berlin. His dance moves and singing were not up to his usual standards. Usher blamed his performance on a respiratory infection for his inablility to perform.
“I dated him when he’s had a very serious throat condition and he still performs like a champ,” Foster said. “I really feel strongly that something was going on there and it wasn’t ‘Oh I have laryngitis.'”
Foster also claims in court documents that she “found mysterious pills in his jeans pockets” in 2008. Usher calls the request “frivolous and unfounded” and intended to “harass and embarrass” him.
The drama began when Usher filed for sole custody of their sons Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd Raymond, 2, after Foster refused to allow him to take the kids on tour. Foster then filed the same motion and claimed Usher violated several provisions in their custody agreement.
Foster said Usher didn’t allow her to see the kids on Christmas last year. He didn’t pay the $34,000 in nanny fees they agreed to.
Check out raw footage from the Berlin concert.
More from Rucuss
- Tameka Foster Loses Custody Battle in Emergency Hearing, Gets Hug From Usher [Details]
- Tameka Raymond Responds to Losing Primary Custody of Kids
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Usher Wins Case: Tameka Raymond Loses Custody of Her Two Youngest Sons
- Usher Says Tameka Raymond Tried to Attack His Girlfriend Grace [Details]
- Tameka Raymond Says Usher Taunted Her About Child Custody [Details]