Tamar Braxton’s Husband Vincent Herbert Hospitalized In NY
Rucuss staffOctober 26, 2011
Tamar Braxton’s husband Vincent Herbert has been hospitalized in New York.
Herbert, who manages pop star Lady GaGa amongst others, was having trouble breathing over the weekend. According to FreddyO, he’s being treated for a blood clot in his lungs.
A source close to the family said, “He’ll be alright. He’s in our prayers, He’s a strong guy and he’ll pull through.”
The source also reports that a respirator is being used to help Herbert breathe. Herbert joined his wife and the Braxton sisters on their promotional tour last week for their show “Braxton Family Values,” which returns to We on November 10. They visited Spelman College on Wednesday and later attended a dinner/meet & greet at Frank Ski’s Restaurant and Lounge.
Check out sneak peek of new season.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Tamar Braxton Not Paying Her Glam Squad?!
- Tamar Braxton is Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump [Photos]
- Tamar Braxton Confronts Former Bully’s Son On Twitter! [Details]
- Toni Braxton Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Concert! [Photos/Video]
- Towanda Braxton Turns 40 With ‘School Daze’ Themed Party [Photos]
- Tamar Braxton is Allegedly Pregnant, Starts Twitter Beef With Blogger Who Leaked News [Details]