Tamar Braxton Performs Her Single ‘Love & War’ on Wendy Williams [Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 11, 2012
Reality star Tamar Braxton is making the media rounds after her single, Love & War, sky-rocketed to No. 1 on the iTunes charts.
Braxton belted out her heartfelt ballad on Tuesday’s Wendy Williams Show while her husband, Vince Herbert, cheered her on in the audience. Vince recently revealed to Bossip.com that Tamar does not bleach her skin, but instead suffers from vitiligo.
The Braxton Family Values reality star admitted she was shocked by the song’s success. She also talked about her friendship with Lady Gaga, which includes protecting her from the paparazzi.
Watch Tamar’s performance below.
More from Rucuss
- Tamar Braxton, Vincent Herbert Put Their New $7.5 Million Mansion On Market
- Trouble in Paradise: Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert May Be Headed for Divorce?
- Tamar Braxton Says She Doesn’t Bleach Her Skin, She Has Vitiligo [Details]
- Say What: Tamar Braxton Not Paying Her Glam Squad?!
- Tamar Braxton is Allegedly Pregnant, Starts Twitter Beef With Blogger Who Leaked News [Details]
- Tamar Braxton Says She Shouldn’t Be in Same Conversation As K. Michelle, She Snaps Back!