Tamar Braxton is Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 13, 2013
Braxton Family Values star Tamar Braxton couldn’t hide her belly any longer.
Tamar announced on Good Morning America that she and husband Vince Herbert are expecting their first child. She told the GMA crew on Wednesday that she’s excited — and hungry.
“I have a love on top! I am pregnant!” Tamar said. “I feel great and greedy at the same time. This is the most I’ve eaten ever.”
Tamar, who wore an off white Alexander McQueen dress, added she only has a few more months to go.
Rumors of Tamar’s pregnancy began in February after her appearance on BET’s 106 and Park. She wore a loose-fitted romper to hide her belly.
But Tamar denied being pregnant. She even posted an old photo of her stomach on Twitter.
This morning before she gave her official announcement on GMA she did an interview with The Breakfast Club Morning Show. Tamar was very secretive then only stating,“I have four kids in the freezer. When it’s time, we’ll have one. Embryos. Two girls and Two boys.”
Despite being pregnant, Tamar is still on the grind. The new season Braxton Family Values begins Thursday on WeTV. And she and Vince are in the midst of filming their new season of Tamar & Vince. Tamar also singed a new music deal with EPIC Records.
Watch Tamar and her sisters on The Breakfast Club Morning Show below.
Photos via US Magazine, Twitter, Zimbio and Hip Hop News 24-7
More from my site
- Tamar Braxton Confronts Former Bully’s Son On Twitter! [Details]
- Trouble in Paradise: Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert May Be Headed for Divorce?
- T.I., Tiny, Toni Braxton & More Attend Tamar Braxton Baby Shower [Photos]
- Tamar Braxton is Allegedly Pregnant, Starts Twitter Beef With Blogger Who Leaked News [Details]
- Say What: Tamar Braxton Not Paying Her Glam Squad?!
- Tamar Braxton’s Husband Vincent Herbert Hospitalized In NY