Tamar Braxton is Allegedly Pregnant, Starts Twitter Beef With Blogger Who Leaked News [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 8, 2012
It’s no secret that Tamar Braxton and her husband Vincent Herbert want a baby.
But the two can’t seem to figure out exactly when they want to go forward with their plans. During episodes of their reality show, Tamar & Vince, the youngest Braxton sister revealed she wanted to wait until after she releases her album and goes on tour. Although Vince admitted he didn’t want to wait he thought it was smart to conceive after her touring schedule.
Well, it appears the two may have had a change of heart. SandraRose.com reports that Tamar is pregnant. The website claims Tamar is barren and was artificially inseminated by in vitro fertilization. Vince has also had lap band surgery and loss a ton of weight.
Shortly after the news it the Internet, Tamar and Sandra Rose exchanged insults on Twitter. In the end, Tamar end up blocking Rose and anybody that supported the blogger. Check out their Twitter exchange below.
Tamar never confirmed or denied the pregnancy rumors. But she tweet the following:
More from Rucuss
- T.I., Tiny, Toni Braxton & More Attend Tamar Braxton Baby Shower [Photos]
- Tamar Braxton, Vincent Herbert Put Their New $7.5 Million Mansion On Market
- Tamar Braxton is Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump [Photos]
- Tamar Braxton Performs Her Single ‘Love & War’ on Wendy Williams [Video]
- Trouble in Paradise: Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert May Be Headed for Divorce?
- Say What: Tamar Braxton Not Paying Her Glam Squad?!