Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert Buy a $6.9 Million Mansion
Rucuss staffDecember 21, 2011
Tamar Braxton and her husband Vincent Herbert want to film their reality show in style.
The couple, who has inked a deal for their own reality spinoff, have purchased a $6.9 million mansion in Hidden Hills, CA. The french country-style chateau is 11,700 square feet. The estate boasts five bedrooms and six full and two half bathrooms.
There’s a double-height entry way with twin curved staircases with marble floors. A formal living and dining room, a paneled library, island kitchen, a home theater with 125-inch screen and a pub/game room with hand-carved wet bar.
The second floor master suite has vaulted and wood-beamed ceilings, wood floors, fireplace and a wide bank of wood-framed glass doors that slide open to a private balcony. There are custom-fitted walk-in closets/dressing room, a pool-sized jetted tub with fireplace, an over-sized circular glass shower, an elevator and safe room. Check out pictures of their new home.
Tamar and Vincent have put their home that can be seen on “Braxton’s Family Values” on the market for $3 million. Here’s a few pictures of that estate.
(Photos via YBF)
More from Rucuss
- Tamar Braxton, Vincent Herbert Put Their New $7.5 Million Mansion On Market
- Tamar Braxton is Allegedly Pregnant, Starts Twitter Beef With Blogger Who Leaked News [Details]
- Tamar Braxton’s Husband Vincent Herbert Hospitalized In NY
- Trouble in Paradise: Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert May Be Headed for Divorce?
- Lady Gaga Shows Off Her Nipples While Out To Dinner With Toni Braxton & Tamar Braxton [Photos]
- Oprah Puts Manhattan Penthouse On the Market [Photos]