T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 29, 2017
“I think reality TV did put a little strain in it because it keeps people in your business,” Tiny told Wendy Williams. “I felt like it was a family show so it would be cool but it just seems like everything turns out to be in the media.”
Meanwhile, Tip recently addressed the end of their reality show, which is in its final season. “I have mixed feelings about it,” T.I. told “Harry.” “The show has been something that has documented the growth and evolution of our family. Even people we work with for the show, they’ve become extended family members. It’s bittersweet. I am kind of glad to get people out of my business a little bit.”
Rumors of infidelity have plagued the Harris family. Tip was linked to model Bernice Burgos while Tiny was caught dancing with T.I.’s nemesis Floyd Mayweather. Tiny has said that Burgos and Mayweather did not contribute to her divorce filing.
T.I. and Tiny have three children together: King, Major, and Heiress.
More from my site
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Tiny And T.I. Slam Fan For Cheating Allegations [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. And T.I. Fight In Restaurant Over Tiny?! [Video]
- Say What: T.I. Has A New Baby Outside Of His Marriage?!
- Tiny Addresses T.I.’s Love Child Rumors & Instagram Antics [Details]
- T.I. Slams Black Eyes Rumors After Mayweather Fight, Tiny Responds