T.I. And Tiny Had A Fight But Are Not Breaking Up [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 29, 2014
T.I. and Tiny are still together.
Despite the rumors that they were getting a divorce, the Atlanta rapper told TMZ that he and Tiny are not getting a divorce. Rumors of a separation began after T.I. was a no-show at Sunday’s Grammy Awards. They were both seen attending separate after parties.
Although the couple may not be divorcing, T.I. admits that they did have a big argument over the weekend. T.I. explained that Tiny wanted to walk the Grammy red carpet and watch the show, but T.I. was not interested.
The Motivation rapper claims they angrily challenged each other on who would end up having more fun that night, but made up the next morning. T.I. also posted a message on Instagram addressing the break-up rumors.
Tip posted, “Hell yeah… And shall remain solid. Thru & thru….Always!!!! God is great!!!! So I’m gon always be good. No matter how many lies are told. No matter how many stories are told & sold . I AM errrthing I say I AM. Head of MY FAMILY & Leader of MY TEAM!!!!Never gotta think twice bout how I’m doin….. #BetterthanU #trust #Facts #FamilyHustleorDie #hustlegangovererrrrthang”
The couple have six children between them. The entire family stars on the reality show T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.
Photos via Instagram and theybf.com
More from Rucuss
- Tiny And T.I. Slam Fan For Cheating Allegations [Details]
- Trouble in Paradise: Are T.I. and Tiny Breaking Up?!
- T.I. Reprimands Tiny for Showing Too Much Booty On Instagram
- Tiny Ditches Wedding Ring While On Girls Trip to Miami [Details]
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- T.I.’s Alleged Side Chick Leakes Photo Of Them On Mother’s Day [Details]