T-Pain Disses Future For Copying His Style! [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 12, 2013
T-Pain is not a fan of Epic Records recording artist, Future.
T-Pain has heard Future’s music and he believes the Atlanta rapper is coping his music style. And he took to Instagram to take a few shots at him. T-Pain, who rose to stardom by using auto-tune in records, called Future the “new T-Pain.”
Many credit Future with bringing back auto-tune after Jay-Z famously dropped his Blueprint 3-single, Death of Autotune. Future’s biggest hits are Turn On The Lights, Same Damn Time, and Tony Montana.
T-Pain decided to take a few jabs at Future after he and Ace Hood shot a video for their collaboration on the song, Bugatti. The Bugatti used in the video was owned by T-Pain.
T-Pain later deleted the photo but not until it circulated on the Internet.
“When I first used Auto-Tune, I never used it to sing.,” Future told Complex in January. “I wasn’t using it the way T-Pain was. I used it to rap because it makes my voice sound grittier. Now everybody wants to rap in Auto-Tune. Future’s not everybody. The people who are taking my style are like my babies. I’ve got a tribe of kids that want to be like me.”
Watch Ace Hood’s video Bulgatti below.
More from Rucuss
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- T-Pain Talks About Open Marriage,’ Sings Without Auto-Tune On ‘Arsenio’ [Video]
- Future’s Tour Rider Reportedly Shows How Much He Makes Per Show [Details]
- Couple Alert: Future And Blac Chyna Dating?!
- Ciara Shares First Photo Of Baby Future
- Future Says He Knew Ciara Was ‘The One’ Seven Years Ago! [Video]