T-Pain Talks About Open Marriage,’ Sings Without Auto-Tune On ‘Arsenio’ [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 17, 2014
T-Pain didn’t hold anything back during his interview with Arsenio Hall.
The Up And Down singer revealed details about his open marriage to his wife of 11 years during Thursday’s Arsenio. T-Pain admitted that he brings others into their bedroom.
“We involve other people in our marriage sometimes,” T-Pain told Arsenio. “Sometimes we have extraordinary partners and we like to travel around the world, go to different strip clubs. … It keeps it real nice and fun.”
T-Pain also hit the stage to perform his latest hit Up Down (Do This All Day). He also proved to his critics that he doesn’t need Auto-Tune to sing live. He did an a cappella rendition of Buy U a Drank.
Watch T-Pain’s interview and performance below.
More from Rucuss
- T-Pain Disses Future For Copying His Style! [Details]
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Juvenile Says Lil Wayne Scared to Leave Cash Money! [Details]
- Rick Ross Celebrates Album Release at Perfections Strip Club [Video]
- Usher Will Be Next Celebrity Guest on Oprah’s Next Chapter [Video]
- Drake Storms Into Strip Club, Drops Stacks of Cash [Video]