T.I. Squashes Fued With Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg
Rucuss staffOctober 19, 2011
T.I. has had his fairshare of disagreements since he’s been released from a halfway house earlier this month.
First Diddy, now his latest feud involves Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg. The VJ went on air and expressed his concern about Tip spending too much time in the clubs instead of with his family. T.I. got wind of the rant and gave the VJ a piece of his mind on his Twitter page.
The two went to the airwaves to settle their differences. Tip went on the Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg show and explained why he attended the BET Hip Hop Awards and a few clubs.
“That’s my town, and the awards are in my town,” TI said. “My return is upon us, so why would I not go out there? Why would I not do what I do? Of course I’ve got other obligations that supersede the awards, that supersede… Would it be better for me to just let somebody from somewhere else come? […] That means my presence is needed. In my absence, my city has been somewhat absent as well. So this is the return of me and my town. Prior to that, this is my job, this is what I do. Going to parties and doing that, that’s part of what I do. I picked up paper at all them parties. And I’ve been gone for a while, so you don’t want me to get my money?”
“If I choose to be one who lives his life in fear of what could happen instead of preparing myself for what I know may happen, I’m not going to be the T.I. that everyone’s grown to love.”
Watch the interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Shia LaBeouf Disses Drake, Lil Yachty & Peter Rosenberg in ‘Breakfast Club’ Freestyle
- Nick Minaj and Funkmaster Flex Argue Over Backing Out Of Summer Jam [Audio]
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- Robin Thicke Opens Up About Split From Paula Patton [Video]
- T.I. Celebrates Freedom with Homecoming Party in ATL
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle & Rasheeda Have War of Words on Twitter