T.I. Released From Halfway House
Rucuss staffSeptember 29, 2011
Rapper T.I. is a free man!
Tip was released early Thursday from a federal halfway house in Atlanta. The 31-year old, whose real name is Clifford Harris, left the halfway house around midnight. He simply jumped into a chauffeur-driven SUV and left.
T.I. spent 10 months in federal prison for a probation violation after he was arrested in L.A. last year for drug charges. He was assigned to the halfway house for the last month of his sentence after being released August 31 from a federal prison in Arkansas.
T.I. was sent back to prision shortly after arriving to Atlanta for violating terms of his release. Officials believed T.I. was conducting business on a luxury bus ride from Arkansas.
While in the halfway house, T.I. was allowed to leave for approved purposes that included business and doctor’s appointments. VH1 will begin airing a 10-episode reality series called “Got Your Back” on Dec. 5 that will follow his readjustment to life outside of prison and recording his new album.
More from Rucuss
- Rapper T.I. in Halfway House
- T.I. Celebrates Freedom with Homecoming Party in ATL
- Ciara and Future Double Date With TI & Tiny [Photos/Video]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]