T.I. Partners with Roc Nation and TIDAL [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 23, 2016
T.I. has signed a distribution deal with Roc Nation.
The Hustle Gang frontman has also become TIDAL’s newest artist-owner. “Proud to be part of the @TIDALHiFi fam as the newest artist owner! #TIDALXTIP,” tweeted Tip.
And to celebrate his two deals, Tip headlined his TIDAL X: TIP show in Atlanta last night and released a colorful, glow-in-the-dark, art-centric video for “Money Talk” exclusively through the streaming service.
With this deal, T.I.’s 10th album, Dime Trap, will be released on his own Grand Hustle label via Roc Nation. Tip was previously signed to Columbia Records, where he released 2014’s Pharrell-produced album Paperwork.
T.I. will also be on the big screen as well as TV. The fifth season of VH1’s “T.I. & Tiny: Family Hustle” will premiere this summer. He will also have a role on A+E Networks’ “Roots,” which premieres Memorial Day. Tip also stars alongside Jamie Foxx and Gabrielle Union in the upcoming film Sleepless Night.
Photo via Allhiphop.com
More from Rucuss
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne Says He’s Signed a Deal With Jay Z [Details]
- Adrien Broner Explains Why He Dissed Jay Z & Rejected Roc Nation’s Offer
- Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Chris Brown & More Attend Roc Nation’s Pre-Grammy Brunch [Photos]
- Rita Ora Sues for Release from Roc Nation [Details]
- Jay Z Goes On Tidal Rant, Gets Clowned For It [Details]