T.I. And Tiny’s VH1 Reality Show Will Premiere In December
Rucuss staffNovember 10, 2011
Rapper T.I. wants to show his softer side.
Months after his release from prison, T.I. will show the world how he balances his family life and career. His wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle bailed on her BET reality show “Tiny and Toya” to star alongside T.I. on a VH1 reality series. The show will be entitled “T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle,” which is scheduled to air Dec. 5.
“Tameka and I have a strong, loving family,” said T.I to VH1. “In this family documentary, you will see the challenges of raising children while balancing a career. It’s like a lot of families, only our home is in the spotlight.”
Fans will get a peek of T.I. as a dad and get a glimpse of his relationship with his wife. T.I. will also show his determination to rebuild his businesses while he reconnects with family and friends.
More from Rucuss
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- DMX Goes Off On Iyanla Vanzant on Season Premiere of “Iyanla: Fix My Life” [Video]
- T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle Season 2 Supertrailer [Video]
- Letoya Luckett Premieres New Webseries: ‘Life, Love And Music’ [Video]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris Reveals Photos From the Set of ‘Tiny Tonight’