T-Boz Has Money Woes, Files For Bankruptcy!
Johnnie WaltersNovember 28, 2011
Former TLC member T-Boz didn’t want to travel down this road again.
But as it turns out, she didn’t have a choice. T-Boz filed for bankruptcy in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court last month. T-Boz, whose real name is Tionne Watkins doesn’t have the money to cover her debt of $768,642.99 that she owes creditors.
The large amount stems from mortgages on her $1.2 million mansion, TMZ reports. Court documents show her monthly income is $11,700 a month with expenses totaling $8,821. Watkins, who is battling sickle cell, earns $1,200 per month in royalties.
There are reports that T-Boz could have dodged bankruptcy if her ex-husband Mack 10 paid his back child support of $250,000. The couple has one child together, a girl, named Chance.
This is not the first time T-Boz has filed for bankruptcy. As a member of TLC, the group filed in 1995 after their debts totaled more than $3.5 million.
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]
- Miley Cyrus Flirts With Young Money Boss Mack Maine On Twitter! [Details]
- Toni Braxton Loses Second Home to Foreclosure [Details]
- Fantasia Signs Over North Carolina Mansion to Bank! [Details]
- Kylie Jenner, Tyga Reportedly Fighting Over Money [Details]
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]