Swizz Beatz Clowns Fan on Instagram After Negative Comments About Alicia Keys [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 24, 2012
Swizz Beatz thought it was necessary to defend his wife after negative comments were made on Instagram.
After Beatz posted a photo of Alicia Keys’ new album cover, one of his Instagram followers criticized his wife’s new sexy image. Beatz wasn’t having it. The producer decided to clown his follower.
It began when Beatz posted the photo below with the caption: “My Queen is ready to rock this world! This is her new album cover! G.O.F”
One of his fans then criticized the photo with the comment,”She looks transformed why is it in every Rap/R&B artist career they change drastically… They go from Beyonce 2 Sasha Fierce, Eminen 2 Slim Shady and so on and so forth All I’m saying this ain’t the A Keys I remember – The illuminati is deff at work here!! Smh.”
Once Beatz read the comment, he quickly looked at a few of the fan’s photos and replied,”I see you need to stop sipping out that cup it getting to ya head. Ya Insta pics look like yo ass out a horror movie! Lmao shut yo ass up mr sizzzurppppp.”
Keys album cover was styled by Laura Jones. The singer wears a Tom Ford dress and jewels from House of Waris, Jennifer Fisher, Bijules, and Love Rocks–the “New Day.” Her new album is scheduled to hit stores Nov. 27.
More from Rucuss
- Alicia Keys Throws Swizz Beatz A ‘Coming To America’ Themed Party [Photos]
- Alicia Keys Is Pregnant Again [Details]
- Pharrell Williams Celebrates 41st Birthday With SpongeBob-Themed Party
- Tour Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz’s New Jersey Mansion
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Welcome Their Second Child [Details]
- Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz Reportedly So Turnt Up They End Up in Stranger’s Kitchen! [Details]