Suge Knight is Not Convinced Tupac is Dead! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 21, 2012
Tupac Shakur has been dead 15 years.
But that hasn’t stopped conspiracy theorists who believe that the West Coast rapper faked his death. And now that Pac’s hologram made its stage debut at this year’s Coachella Music Festival some are starting to believe the conspiracies.
Former Death Row CEO Suge Knight told Los Angeles radio station, 93.5 KDAY that he doesn’t rule out the possibility that Pac is still alive. “Maybe the question is … Pac’s not really dead … Pac’s somewhere else,” he said.
Knight continues to deny that he had anything to do with Pac’s murder. Knight told the DJ, “I have a 45-inch bullet in my head by grabbing Tupac, pulling him down, that’s really what happened.”
When asked if he ever saw Pac’s body following the 1996 shooting, he said, “Nobody seen Tupac dead. The person who supposedly cremated Tupac … this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me … cash … and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again … he retired and left.”
Shakur was shot in the chest, pelvis, right hand, and thigh during the 1996 shooting while leaving the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. He died a week later in a Las Vegas hospital. Although Pac was never buried, his body was cremated, and bits of his ashes were smoked by The Outlawz.
Listen to the audio below.
More from Rucuss
- ALERT: 2Pac Sighting in New York! [Video]
- Couple Alert: Chilli And Wayne Brady Are Dating
- Steve Harvey Cries During Final Comedy Performance [Video]
- Afeni Shakur Reacts To Tupac’s Hologram Performance at Coachella, Says It Was Dr. Dre’s Vision [Details]
- Snoop Dogg Resurrects Tupac Via Hologram, Both Perform Live at Coachella! [Video]
- Jennifer Lopez Gets Lap Dance in Las Vegas