Suge Knight Collapses in Court After Bail Set at $25 Million [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 22, 2015
Marion ‘Suge’ Knight didn’t receive the news he had hoped for during his court proceedings.
On Friday, the Death Row founder collapsed in court after a judge set his bail at $25 million. Knight fell to the floor and the judge closed the courtroom, reports NBC LA. His attorney told reporters that he noticed Knight was sweating and that his eyelid appeared to flutter before he collapsed and hit his head on a chair.
“He was dripping sweat, like someone poured a bucket of water on him,” said his attorney Matt Fletcher. “He wiped the sweat off his head and said, ‘I haven’t had my medication.’”
Knight, who has been charged with murder in a fatal hit-and-run, was taken by ambulance to a jail hospital. He is currently being evaluated and details regarding his condition are unknown.
Knight is accused of running down two men in car in Compton on Jan. 29, killing one of them. He has pleaded not guilty, claims he was acting out of self-defense after he was attacked following a dispute at a film shoot.
Watch footage from Knight’s court proceedings below.
More from Rucuss
- Easy E’s Daughter Upset Over N.W.A. Biopic [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Jimmy Henchman Rosemond Indicted For Murder, Confesses To Planning 1994 Tupac Shooting
- Chris Brown Charged with Hit-and-Run, Responds to Allegations on Twitter [Details]
- One Dead & Two Others Injured After Stabbing on Set of Sandra Bullock Movie [Details]