Stripper Slaps Paul George With A Paternity Suit [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 29, 2014
Indiana Pacers star Paul George is still in the hunt for a NBA championship.
But Daniela Rajic doesn’t care. The Miami stripper is ready to collect her child support checks, and she’s filed a paternity suit against George in Manhattan Family Court on Wednesday for her baby girl, Olivia, who was born on May 1.
George was rumored to have offered the 24-year old $1 million to have an abortion when he found out she was pregnant, Baller Alert reports. But the NBA star denied those reports.
Page Six reports:
The source said, “Paul and Daniela saw each other a number of times over the course of a few months in Miami last summer. She became pregnant, and their daughter was born on May 1. She has already undertaken a paternity test, and there’s no question he is the father. The court is still expected to order an official DNA test.”
While Rajic’s lawyers Raoul Felder and Daniel Nottes declined to comment Wednesday night, George — who also dated Callie Rivers, the daughter of Clippers head coach Doc Rivers earlier this year — had previously said he was ready to step up and help raise the child.
“If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities,” he said in the statement. Another source said Wednesday that George had not yet seen any court papers and was focused on the Pacers’ game against the Heat.
The Pacers are currently playing the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference finals. George, who scored 37 points in Game 5’s win, probably won’t take a paternity test until after the playoffs.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Paul George Offered Stripper $1 Million To Abort Baby?!
- Paul George Denies Offering Stripper Money To Abort Baby, Wants Paternity Test
- Paul George Allegedly Catfished By Gay Man, Sent Nude Pictures [Details]
- Paul George Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Game [Video]
- NBA Fashion: Paul George Wears Lime Green Paisley Shirt to Game [Photos]
- LeBron James Goes Off On Mario Chalmers, Later Apologizes [Video]