Ashanti Accused Of Shoplifting, Clerk Puts Her On Blast
Rucuss staffMarch 20, 2016
Ashanti had a huge weight lifted off her shoulders this past week.
Devar Hurd was found guilty of felony 2nd degree stalking for sending Ashanti lewd tweets and text messages. The ruling follows a jailing in 2013 on the same charges. Hurd could face another one and a half to four years when sentenced later this month, TMZ reports.
Ashanti may be happy about the verdict, but we’re sure she’ll be upset with these latest accusations. A store clerk is claiming Ashanti was caught shoplifting in her shop.
The clerk went on Facebook and put Ashanti on blast. She even talked about Ashanti’s hair weave tracks showing. Read below.
There could be a good explanation. Maybe Ashanti forgot the hat was on her head or she thought the clerk gave it to her.
Photos via Facebook and Mediatakeout.com
More from Rucuss
- Nelly And Shantel Jackson Spotted At Miami Heat-Bobcats Game [Photos]
- Foxy Brown Tries to Get Nelly To DM Her, Slams Ashanti For Dating Her Ex [Details]
- Is Ashanti’s New Boyfriend A Down Low Brotha?! [Details]
- Ashanti Talks Nelly, DeSean Jackson & Murda Inc With Breakfast Club [Video]
- Ashanti Blows Kisses At Nelly During Her Album Release Party [Photos]
- Nelly And Ashanti Spotted Together At Parties, Are They Back Together?