Stevie J Upset About MiMi Faust’s Lesbian Storyline
Rucuss staffApril 6, 2016
Stevie J is not feeling MiMi Faust’s new relationship.
Faust came out on the season 5 premiere of Love And Hip Hop Atlanta. She introduced the world to her lesbian lover, Chris.
Now Stevie J is sharing his feelings about the romance. MiMi’s baby daddy is not feeling it. Stevie J told TMZ he doesn’t want his daughter raised in a lesbian household.
Stevie also accuses MiMi of pretending to be gay for her Love and Hip Hop storyline. He plans to talk to MiMi about his concerns before he decides whether or not to take legal action.
The mother of one says she’s been keeping the romance under the radar for a while, but wants to introduce her new boo to her friends by throwing her lover a birthday party.
Mimi revealed on the show she was secretly seeing Chris for a few months and the only people who knew anything about it was her daughter and her best friend, Ariane Davis.
More from Rucuss
- Mimi Faust, Benzino Reveal Secrets in Epic Twitter Beef! [Details]
- Nikko Says Stevie J Was a Broke, Homeless Bum Before Love & Hip Hop Atlanta [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Slaps MiMi Faust Backstage at Concert! [Details]
- Mimi Faust Shows Off Boyfriend, Stevie J Says He’s a Stunt Double [Photo]
- Stevie J Files Restraining Order Against Joseline Hernandez