Stevie J Sues Joseline Hernandez For Defamation [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 12, 2016
Joseline Hernandez has found herself in some legal drama.
The pregnant Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star is being sued by her ex, Stevie J. The lawsuit stems from accusations Joseline made about Stevie earlier in the year. She called Stevie a devil worshiping child molester. Joseline accused Stevie of molesting his youngest daughter. She even claimed Stevie’s father was a child molester as well.
According TMZ, Stevie filed a defamation suit against Joseline claiming that she ran a “smear campaign” and his reputation has been ruined because of her publicly accusing him of inappropriately touching his 6-year-old daughter Eva, whom he shares with Mimi Faust.
Stevie also has taken an issue with Joseline claiming he’s secretly gay and worships the devil. According to the outlet, Stevie said Joseline went as far as to call Georgia’s Division of Family and Children Services accusing him of sexual abuse.
Stevie is seeking unspecified damages and wants Joseline to be legally prohibited from mentioning his name.
More from Rucuss
- Joseline Hernandez Announces She’s Pregnant, Stevie J Responds
- Say What: Did Stevie J Get Someone Pregnant…and It’s Not Joseline?! [Details]
- Stevie J Files Restraining Order Against Joseline Hernandez
- Joseline Hernandez Says Stevie J is a Gay Drug Abuser! [Details]
- Stevie J & Joseline Hernandez are Married, Opens Up About Wedding and Pregnancy [Photos]
- Say What: Did Stevie J Kiss Lil’ Wayne on Stage? [Video]