Stevie J & Joseline Hernandez are Married, Opens Up About Wedding and Pregnancy [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 3, 2013
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta stars Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez have landed their first magazine cover as husband and wife.
After months of speculation, Stevie and Joseline have finally confirmed that they are married. And of course, Stevie’s good friend and co-star Benzino got the exclusive interview for his magazine, Hip Hop Weekly. Stevie J reveals they did not have a ceremony, but instead went to a Justice of the Peace to get married.
The lovebirds plan on having a big wedding on the reality show. They also want to have kids real soon.
Check out excerpts from the interview below.
HHW: Now that you’ve gone to a Justice of the Peace, will you do another ceremony?
STEVIE J: When the show permits, we’ll do it on the show or something, or have our own show and have some kids on the show.
HHW: How are you going to deal with Mimi now that you and Joseline are a solid couple?
STEVIE J: There’s some jealousy there but I don’t believe there’s enough to where there would be a problem. Joseline is my wife now, and Mimi is the mother of my child. Not a whole lot can be done. But I can make sure that Mimi will always be good. That’s not going to change. But I’m married now – I’m married now!
HHW: How does it feel?
STEVIE J: I feel great! HHW: How does Joseline feel?
STEVIE J: She’s got the best f– man in the whole world.
Check out the entire interview in the new issue of Hip Hop Weekly.
Photos via Hip Hop Weekly and Breathecast.com
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
- Stevie J Files Restraining Order Against Joseline Hernandez
- Mimi Faust, Benzino Reveal Secrets in Epic Twitter Beef! [Details]
- Joseline Hernandez Announces She’s Pregnant, Stevie J Responds
- Love & Hip Hop’s Joseline Hernandez Says Stevie J Beats Her! [Details]
- Joseline Hernandez Says Stevie J is a Gay Drug Abuser! [Details]