Steven Tyler Smashes Face in Shower, Had Food Poisoning
Johnnie WaltersOctober 26, 2011
Rocker Steven Tyler had a bad experience in a hotel shower.
The American Idol judge tumbled in the shower and knocked out some of his teeth. No, he didn’t slip either. As it turns out, Tyler was woozy because he was suffering from dehydration because of food poisoning, TMZ reports.
Tyler, 63, was in Paraguay, along with his band Aerosmith to perform. But after his fall, he was rushed to a nearby hospital and the concert was postponed. The show will go on tonight.
Tyler was treated for cuts to his face. Two dental implants were also installed to replace his broken teeth.
We’re glad Steven is okay and can show us that huge grin of his.
More from Rucuss
- Randy Jackson is Out as American Idol Judge
- Were Jennifer Lopez & Steven Tyler Fired From American Idol?
- 25 Ways to Flatten Your Belly By Summer
- Groupie Kat Stacks Admits Lying on Soulja Boy About Cocaine Use [Details]
- Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Threatened to Shoot Her, Minaj Denies it [Details]
- Has Jennifer Hudson & David Otunga Split?