Steve Harvey Cries During Final Comedy Performance [Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 4, 2012
Comedian Steve Harvey did his final stand up comedy performance at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
After Harvey performed his Grand Stand Up set, he returned to the stage and gave an emotional farewell. Harvey stood in front of the crowd while tears fell from his eyes and said:
“Thank y’all for supporting me, thank you for loving me, thank y’all for making my dreams come true. You can’t be famous without people. Really, really been dreading this moment, man cuz I didn’t know what to say, I just wanna say thank you. God is given me a life far beyond anything I ever dreamed about. God is man…..God is something else, man.”
His performance kicked off the celebration of the 2012 Ford Hoodie Awards Weekend in Vegas. Harvey ended a stand-up comedy career of more than 27 years. Although he’s retired from the stage, Harvey will still host his radio show, The Steve Harvey Show, Family Feud and upcoming new daytime show Steve Harvey.
Watch his emotional farewell below.
More from Rucuss
- Chelsea Handler Makes Fun Of Steve Harvey’s Leaked Memo [Details]
- Couple Alert: Chilli And Wayne Brady Are Dating
- Suge Knight is Not Convinced Tupac is Dead! [Details]
- Michael Jackson Hologram Performs At Billboard Awards [Video]
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Ashanti Was Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Guest At Fight, He Shades Nelly & 50 Cent