Steve Harvey, Bodyguard Questioned in Car Keying Incident [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 26, 2013
Talk show host Steve Harvey and his bodyguard were questioned by Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputies over a car keying incident in Florida over the weekend.
According to Gossip Extra, Harvey spends weekends in West Palm Beach so that he can watch his 15-year-old daughter Lori compete in the Winter Equestrian Festival’s showjumping competition.
Gossip Extra reports:
Witnesses claim they spotted someone matching the bodyguard’s description near a parked, year-old Ford Fusion that was mysteriously keyed Saturday afternoon.
Deputies caught up with them near the tent where his daughter preparing for her competition.
“Steve just sat in a golf cart and wasn’t talking much,” a source at the stadium tells me. “The deputy talked mostly with the bodyguard.”
PBSO officials acknowledged that an investigation into vandalism at the showgrounds parking lot is open but aren’t releasing details because the probe is continuing.
The car was scratched down to the metal on both sides, the trunk and the entire hood. The owner of the car is an amateur show jumping rider.
A law enforcement source told Gossip Extra that a photo lineup with the driver’s license of Harvey’s bodyguard is planned for later this week.
According to Gossip Extra, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is planning on issuing an arrest warrant for one of Harvey‘s bodyguards. He is the only suspect.
Photo via ABC news
More from Rucuss
- Chelsea Handler Makes Fun Of Steve Harvey’s Leaked Memo [Details]
- Kevin Hart Arrested For Alleged DUI, Makes Joke About it on Twitter [Details]
- Say What: Men Show Up to Steve Harvey Taping To Call Women Bitches?!
- Say What: Steve Harvey’s Wife Had Kids By Drug Dealing Cousins?!
- Whoops: Steve Harvey Announces The Wrong Winner For Miss Universe [Video]
- Steve Harvey Cries Like a Baby During Birthday Surprise [Video]