How To Stack Your Jewelry Like A Pro [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2016
There’s an art to layering jewelry.
You just can’t put any rings, necklaces or bracelets together. When piling multiple jewelry pieces, its all about balancing colors, finishes and mixing metals.
You should wear heavy and dainty pieces at the same time. Wear multiple necklaces in the same metal to break up a solid-colored top. Embrace wrap bracelets. Wear rings of all different shapes and sizes.
Don’t be afraid to try something new. But if you’re still confused on what to stack together, than check out these Instagram pros below.
Photos via Instagram and GraziaDaily.com
More from Rucuss
- Shoe-icide: Alejandro Ingelmo Spring/Summer 2013 Sneaker Collection [Photos]
- Woman Turns Her Nails Into Actual Works Of Art [Photos]
- Your Must Have Sunglasses Are Here! [Details]
- Jhené Aiko Launches Neff Headwear Soul of Summer Collection
- Angela Simmons Wears Zigi NY’s Sense Suede Thigh High Laced Boots & Monica II Dress
- 2 Chainz Made Millions From ‘Dabbin Santa,’ Gives Back